June 13th, 2020

Good morning! I know I said yesterday that the first Percy Jackson movie was terrible, (I didn't even see the second one) but I also said that Logan Lerman was much better in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. That was not very fair of me, so I just wanted to say: LOGAN LERMAN IS A GOOD ACTOR IN A TERRIBLE MOVIE. Thank you.

I guess I should sort of introduce myself. My name is Liberty, and my twin sister Glory is the one who wanted me to say that. I am in 7th (now 8th) grade, and I love to read. Apparently I am a good writer (though I haven't won any contests, and I have entered about 6) but I really can't draw. I'm okay in art class I guess, but I am not creative enough to just sit there and draw. I don't really know what else to say, so I'm just going to post another story:

This story is one I wrote a few years ago with some of my friends. It will make absolutely no sense, but I still kind of like it. 

 GIFTED STORY

By: Liberty Pope, A.J. Keeney, Anna Dengler, and Dustin Dinh


Once, many many years ago, there was a weird woman named Himmy Hibbler. Himmy was quite unusual. She was incredibly stupid, but she had great power. She had astounding artistic ability, (as all Hibblers did) and ate more food than anyone ever. She could sniff out anything anywhere in the world and could eat anything. She lived in a nice town called Narniland. She ate cheese and ravioli soup, taco cheese balls, mashed pasta salad, baked potatoes and jam, marshmallow tarts, macaroni and peas, whole turkeys, and enough baked beans to feed an army and their families--and that was just breakfast. She was married  to a man named Roger, and had 10 kids named Boa, Bob, Bob, Boc, Bod, Boe, Bof, Bog, Boh, and Theodore Swagmire III. One day she went to Giant to get some baked beans for her mid-midday snack. She looked everywhere but could not find any. She walked over to a store clerk and screamed: “ WHERE THE HECK ARE THE BAKED BEANS!?!” The store clerk gulped and said “We no longer carry baked beans. Would you like some garbanzo beans, or black eyed peas instead? They’re a bean, right?” He hurriedly continued rambling, “Or even better pickles.” PICKLES!Himmy screamed in rage. “Yes pickles. They’re on sale.”I DON’T WANT PICKLES”Himmy screamed. She picked up a half price sign and slapped the store clerk in the face. She galloped out of the store on her trusty steed, Oscar Myer, screamingPICKLES?!? I’ll SHOW YOU PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then her children formed a giant piece of toast out of dead acorns and destroyed the GIANT store. They smashed all of the pickles and suddenly Boc cried,” Look Mama, BEANS. Himmy smelled the secret stash of baked beans and jumped so high she hit the bricks! They ate every single can until even Himmy was temporarily full!! They took a nice long nap until the door was kicked open. The evil Dr. Erots Renwo hated the Hibblers after they beat his family in a cave art contest about 19,000 years ago. He called the police immediately and pressed charges against the Hibblers. The cops came after eating their lunch of, (you guessed it, baked beans,) and threw them in the cortest of house and the trail began.

 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I almost forgot. About a year ago before that, Himmy's mother died. And she was the eldest child in the family. The Hibblers were part of the Bean Elite. 20 picked out families that had an unlimited supply of beans. So Himmy was ecstatic. But when her mother died(her father had died 5 years before she did), the stash went back to the Council of Beans. And Himmy thought she would get the unlimited stash. But she didn’t. And later that night she figured out that she could turn between a bean and a human. So, she turned herself into a bean and sneaked out of the courtroom. ‘' Free at last!” she said. But along came a hungry dog named  Nemo and she was eaten.

 THE END


So there is that I guess. Tell me what you think! 





   


Comments

  1. That is hilarious I remember when we did them with Mr. Milo at east middle. They all turned out super funny. I definitely think that that was my favorite thing that we did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun wasn't it! I'm guessing this is Luke, right?

      Delete
    2. Yes it is Luke. Sorry I guess I should have said that and yes it was fun I have to go digging but I have mine somewhere. Maybe I will post it on my blog.
      https://lukehawesu777.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Liberty. It is very difficulty to pull of funny and quirky as well as you did!
    Extremely well done!
    You said that you wrote this a few years ago, how old were you?
    It is a fine example of both quirky humor and a collaborative piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote that story with Dustin, Anna, and A.J. in 6th grade, so I was 11.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Friday