Thursday

Good morning! I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but that's because nothing very interesting has happened!
For camp, I was told to write a haiku so, PLEASE BE KIND. I DON'T DO THIS A LOT.

Friends always love you,
Even when you are broken.
More precious than gold.

- Liberty Pope Paige Turner :)

Not much else has happened though. OH WAIT!
My sister and I are turning 13 NEXT WEEK! Teenagers! AAAH. I am a little nervous, because next year we will be in 8th grade and that is the oldest in the school! People are going to look up to me now! It's a lot of pressure. Comment if any of you guys are or were nervous to begin 8th grade. I was able to "meet" the 8th grade teachers in a zoom meeting for Move-Up day during the "school year", so that's good. I guess I could post another story on here. I am going to run out soon though...Maybe tomorrow! Guess you'll have to keep reading! Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

June 13th, 2020

Friday