Saturday

Good morning! Yesterday was my sister and my birthday! WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY 13!!
Yesterday morning, we drove halfway to Pittsburgh (our grandma drove halfway here,) and we had breakfast at Eatin' Park. I LOVE THAT PLACE!! I was so sad when they closed the one in Harrisburg! For the rest of the afternoon, we were just watching Disney+ and going to people's houses to pick up our presents. ;)
Then, when we went to our friend Meg's house, (the Brotherton's) we had a surprise party there! Mom brought pizza and someone else bought sticky buns (that was our birthday cake). We were going to project the Hamilton musical on the side of the Brotherton's house, but it wouldn't load,  :( So instead we lit some fireworks and just talked. 
For my birthday I got the entire Hunger Games series (including the new one), a bracelet, two dresses, a pillow with like a collage of Tom Holland pictures on it, a coloring book with pictures of Tom Holland in it,(I got a LOT of Tom Holland stuff yesterday), the Spider-Man Homecoming movie, some LED light curtains, to Avengers Mad Libs, $80 dollars, a caboodle, and a Tom Holland poster. A pretty good haul!! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

June 13th, 2020

Friday