Wednesday


Bonjour! Liberty again. Recently, my sister Glory made a blog as well! She hasn't posted anything yet, but I will post a link here in case any of you would like to read it: https://gloryolivia.blogspot.com/

I recently started rereading the Hunger Games series, (and by started, I mean I'm on the second book already) and I HIGHLY recommend reading it if you haven't already. If you have, there is a new one called The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. It's SO good, and I recommend reading that one too. It's a prequel though, so it would be a little confusing if you read it after watching the movies a few years ago. I can't wait for them to make a movie out of the newest one!

I don't really have much else to say, so I'll just sign off today. (Also, if you haven't noticed, I said good morning in French today instead of English! We did this in 5th grade, and it was pretty fun finding a new language to say the words "good morning." Because let's be honest, it gets a little boring...Comment to tell me what language I should do next!)

Comments

  1. Et, bon jour a tu, aussi. That mean's, and hello to you too.
    I like how you organized your posts. Hunger Games rocks!

    Sometimes you can say good-bye in French -- Au revoir. (until we see each other again)
    or A la prochaine. (until next time.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

June 13th, 2020

Friday