Thursday

 Okay I've come to a decision.

I know I'm definitely not reliable at posting regularly, so I had an idea. From now one, I'm going to post every Tuesday, (EVERY. TUESDAY.) and only post on other days if I REALLY have to. I'll do the date as the heading again. Does that sound okay?

Okay, back to me. (Just kidding) Hopefully I don't come across that self centered. I mean yes, I am writing stuff about myself and convincing myself that other people actually care, but that's not the point. ANYWAY.Is there anything you all want to know? Have I talked about something that I should elaborate? Any topic I should talk about in general? I know not very many people read this, but I need some feedback! COMMENT PLEEEEAASE!!! I love feedback more than ANYTHING!! Even negative feedback! If my blog is terrible, please tell me! (Actually, there is something I love more than feedback: Michael J. Fox's voice cracks. Watch Family Ties and you'll understand. Alex P. Keaton freaking out is the reason I wake up in the morning.)

In other news, I recently applied for a Tv show! Crazy, I know. I probably won't get it, but I'm accidentally starting to hope!! Yesterday, my mom got a phone call, asking for a phone interview! NERVOUSNERVOUSNERVOUSNERVOUSNERVOUS (But actually kind of excited.) I won't say the TV show, because though I'm not superstitious I don't want to jinx it. I'll keep you posted! (Get it? I know, WAY too corny for 9:00 am.)

P.S. Sorry the picture for my last post was so massive...I can't figure out how to fix it!! SUCH a master.

Comments

  1. Michal j foxes voice cracks are pretty great though😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

June 13th, 2020

Friday