Tuesday

 I can't believe we're already in the fourth week of school! (Or is it fifth?) It's going way too fast!! Where did September go? Then again, this is probably due to the fact that since March, the days have just kind of been blurring together. I forgot my birthday was coming up until a the beginning of that month. And I was born on the THIRD. ANyway. I've recently started the movie She's the Man a two weeks ago (I'm busy, it wasn't at my house, don't judge me) which if you haven't seen it, PLEASE DO. (Warning, it IS PG-13, so don't watch without parent permission.) It's about a teenage girl named Viola Johnson.The girls' soccer team at her high school is cut, so she decides to pose as her twin brother, Sebastian, and take his place at a new boarding school. She falls in love with her handsome roommate, Duke, (who thinks she's a boy) who loves beautiful Olivia, who has fallen for Sebastian!(Who is actually a GIRL!) As if that were not enough, Viola's twin returns from London ahead of schedule but has no idea that his sister has already replaced him on campus. It's HILARIOUS. Please watch it!!

Speaking of movies, I am now going to attempt to explain why Robert Pattinson is the BEST actor of all time. Don't get me wrong, I still love Tom Holland, and for a while I thought it was Tom Hanks, (wow, I really like the name Tom apparently,) but I truly believe that Robert Pattinson is amazing. Here is my list:

1. He is SUPER AWKWARD. Don't believe me? Watch ANY interview he has EVER DONE. (Sorry about all of the caps. I write super big when I'm passionate about something, as you probably can tell. I haven't found a suitable alternative for emphasis, okay?) But that's not even what makes him amazing! It the fact that he can convince us he isn't! I mean, I thought he was the coolest guy ever (though that hasn't changed,) but he's honestly more insecure than I AM. (*PLEASE NOTE* I am NOT saying any of this as a bad thing!! Everything I'm saying is meant to be a compliment!!) 

2. He has an amazing American accent. Sure, Tom Holland has a great English accent, but I honestly thought Robert Pattinson was American until about a month ago! I mean I know he was in Harry Potter, but I never connected the dots. (So yeah, this one may be partially due to my idiocy, but that's not the point.) But if you have ever seen the Twilight movies, you would agree that his American accent is FLAWLESS. Am I right, or am I right?

3. His SMILE. Really, this one should have been on top, but I didn't think of it until now! BUT HIS SMILE. I can't even explain it! Just LOOKING THINKING of his smile makes ME smile! I don't really know how else to show you other than, well, showing you!

Robert Pattinson...love his smile :) | Robert douglas, Robert pattinson, I  robert

I mean COME ON. Feel free to look up more pictures. It's WORTH IT.


Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea...I think I'll go look at more pictures. ;-p

Thanks for reading! Show your friends! I don't know that many people!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

June 13th, 2020

Friday